As part of our solutions, we currently offer a WooCommerce plugin, as shown below:
We offer a plugin for WooCommerce merchants. This plugin consists of all our APIs integrated into one solution, this provides both front and backend functionality. The plugin is typically delivered as a '.zip' file, which the merchant can easily select from their WordPress payments section, see below for further details.
Integrating the mode WooCommerce plugin could not be easier. To do this please refer to the following steps:
We'll assume the payment plugin/.zip file you've received from mode is called: 'mode_payments_plugin.zip', in this case, in WordPress:
- Go to 'Plugins' > 'Add New' on your WordPress site.
- Click the 'Upload Plugin' button at the top of the screen.
- Select the 'mode_payments_plugin.zip' file from your local filesystem.
- Click the 'Install' Now button.
- When the installation is complete, you should see “Plugin installed successfully.”
- Click the 'Activate Plugin' button at the bottom of the page.
All done, your customers are now ready to purchase via our payment solution.
Updated 9 months ago